“Probably one of the best delivery pizzas I’ve ever had”
Review of Red's Savoy Pizza

Red's Savoy Pizza
Ranked #24 of 115 Restaurants in Edina
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It had snowed and freezing rain was stuck to the roads so I decided I did not want to go out after I checked in so my hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, gave me a menu for Red’s. I thought the prices were reasonable so I ordered. The pizza arrived in only 30 minutes which never happens in Bloomington, it was hot, the delivery person was friendly and they even brought me plates and plastic utensils without asking. This is common sense that doesn’t appear to be very common in the pizza delivery world. The pizza is cut into relatively small rectangles and is unbelievably tasty. I do have a favorite pizza place in town but I was out of their delivery area so I went with a back up. I am sure glad that I did because this could and probably is my new favorite. I think the best thing is this Pizza doesn’t try to be pizza from anywhere else, it’s not New York pizza, it’s not Chicago pizza, it’s original to them. You can’t go wrong with this pizza. I actually want to go into the restaurant because if they can make the delivery experience a five star rating, I bet the in-house experience would be even better. It’s on my shortlist of go-to restaurants in town.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I got to a city I didn’t know and I rolled in hungry. Using the app I saw this place and read the positive reviews so I did a carry out pizza with a small salad and a cookie. Great freaking pizza - maybe a bit pricey but I got a lot of toppings. Strong recommendation to get pizza from here

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Good pizza at a good price! I find it difficult to find a good thin crust pizza that’s crispy and this place does crust well!

1  Thank Nikki R
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Good tasting pizza - cheese was a little on the heavy side, if you like it that way. I also had Cesarea salad, which was just lettuce & some cheese shavings, but it was fresh. Delivery was right on time, to my hotel & the pizza was hot. I'd order again. A little pricey - they charge for delivery, but it doesn't include a tip.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The best - get the pizza with the sour kraut - sounds crazy, but you'll love it. Love the surroundings - just a great spot to relax, people watch, and get the best pizza!

2  Thank ambormes