“Breakfast in the morning”
Review of Edina Grill

Edina Grill
Ranked #3 of 122 Restaurants in Edina
Cuisines: American, Diner, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018

When I come for Edina Art Fair, I like to come early before the crowds and have breakfast in this restaurant, they offer different kinds of breakfast, all good and delicious, setting outside enjoyed the sun shining on you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant but first time for a dinner meal
Had soup as a starter and it was great (chicken noodle)
Went for the steak stroganoff and it was even better
Place was very busy which tells you that others know how good this place is
Comfort food at a reasonable price, makes my list as an option when I am in town

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I wanted to go some place a little "special", but unfortunately this didn't fit the bill. Food was average at best - I could have gotten the same level of qualify at Perkins. Not to mention that my food was literally ice cold when it arrived - it obviously had been sitting around for some time. Took a very long time for the food to come out. We won't be back - it definitely was not worth the price.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

It's one of my favorite breakfast places in the twin cities when I'm in town. The menu choices are good and wide ranging. The service is always good and the food is terrific. Don't pass up the Edina Grill.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I called to reserve a table so that I could celebrate my friend's engagement. Though they don't take reservations, Valerie (the host) asked me to call in advance to make sure that she could do "her best." Her best was more than I could have asked for! I ordered champagne for the table and she made sure it was set up perfectly, the restaurant gave my friend a poinsettia to congratulate her. She felt so special and loved! (Not only do they get 100% for style points, but the food is delicious and their drink selection is good.) We've decided to make Edina Grill our go-to spot when the three of us friends are able to get together!

Been to Edina Grill? Share your experiences!