“Decent pizza but burnt crust”
Review of Red's Savoy Pizza

Red's Savoy Pizza
Ranked #37 of 140 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stopped in for lunch at Red's Savoy Pizza. I opted for the Veggie Pizza; green peppers, onions, green and black olives. The pizza was okay but not great. Super thin crust if you like thin crust pizza. Edges of the pizza were burnt pretty bad. I would probably look for another pizza place if I was in the mood for pizza.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I have heard about this pizza place for years, but the St Paul location was never convenient for us. We tried a suburban location and loved it.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

One of my sons has to eat GF and this is his favorite place to go. The crust is not Udi's and much larger and more reasonably priced than any other place we have ordered GF pizza. Most of the time when we eat out we pay $15 for his pizza and he eats the whole thing. At Red Savoy's their gluten free pizza is about the same price as elsewhere but is actually enough for 2 people. And it is tasty with generous toppings.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The big win was when Red's Savoy Pizza opened up a location in Eden Prairie and I could finally redirect of departmental pizza lunch purchases away from the other mediocre choices. We get all variety of combinations delivered and they are all outstanding pizzas. I still like a two topping made up of sausage and mushroom the best though.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is our favorite pizza place! We often go for the lunch buffet held everyday except Saturday.

The sauce can be a little spicy but not too much.

The employees are all great as well. We have never had a bad experience and we've been here dozens of times. In fact, there is one closer to our house but because we like the people we drive a little further and come here.