“Excellent pizza...should be rated higher!”
Review of Red's Savoy Pizza

Red's Savoy Pizza
Ranked #44 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 February 2017

A colleague from out of state was bragging about this restaurant so I finally went with him. He was right and the pizza was excellent. I'm not a sausage guy, but it's homemade here with a secret recipe as well as their sauce and both are excellent. It's also thin crust which is the best. The place isn't fancy and you order at the front counter. There is also a salad bar for about $3.50 which is a great deal. They also serve beer and wine with a decent selection of both. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I absolutely love their pizza. They load on the toppings so you get a lot for your money. I tried the buffet lunch and it was awesome too.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

So we decided to give this placea try yesterday (Monday) since they have a "take and bake $10 special every Monday on any large pizza. We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza, thinking ot would be difficult to screw that up. WRONG! It was so spicy/peppery hot that the lingering taste burned in our mouths! Not sure if it was their sauce or what, but definitely won't try them again! We ate a couple of very small pieces and threw the rest away. Big disappointment!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I bought a Groupon to try this place. We ordered our pizza & drinks at the counter and found a table so we could watch a baseball game. It is not fancy but clean & comfortable. It was not very busy at the time we were there so we were surprised by how long time it took to get out pizza. Probably about 30 minutes. It was worth the wait - the pizza was amazing! Hot and right out of the oven. I have never had a better pizza, we ordered The Eastsider ( with sauerkraut). Hubby does not like pizza but he definitely liked this one. Now that we found this place we can't imagine eating pizza anywhere else!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had originally gone to the St. Paul site, which is fabulous in a crowded bar sort of way. The pizza is something I would drive 20 mi. for, so I was excited when it came to my city. Just as good.