“I'm love to cheat at Punch!”
Review of Punch Pizza

Punch Pizza
Ranked #11 of 136 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I just love my diet cheat days. About once a month I give into my cravings for a good wood fire pizza. My only wish is that the bottom crust crisps up a little better. I've always felt the tomatoes are a bit too much which sog it up a bit (at least with the margarita pizza.) I've tried both margarita versions and though I'm a product snob I find the regular Marg better. Also I love the Gorgonzola salad. Only I'd suggest if your like me and don't like my salads drenched in dressing ask for dressing on the side.

Punch P, Owner at Punch Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Hi Valorie,
Thanks for the great review! Please know that we will always re-make a pizza for you if it is not up to your standards. On your next visit you can try the pizza "Dry" style. This will make a firmer crust and set on the bottom of the pizza and won't be as wet as our normal style. Let us know what you think of that!
Thanks,
John

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Had take out from here last night. Woodfired pizza in 90 seconds. Pizza was very good, about $7-12 for an individual pizza. Caesar salad was fresh. Plain cheese pizza was skimpy on sauce but very good. Long lines cause me not to give this pizza place a 5.
For fast, good pizza I would recommend. Dinner time rush can take about 15 minutes from order to finish.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Our family loves Punch. We have gone for years. Always get a margarita. Service is fast. Take out is fast. The line moves pretty quickly. Most missed food by our kids out west.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

This is a great pizza place. Very unique. The wait for a Saturday night was not to bad. All there pizza are individual sizes yet I did not eat all 6 of my slice at one time. They have a great verity of toppings and specialty pizzas. The staff was very helpful in explaining the different pizzas. The price is not bad either.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I feel this is one of the best pizzas around. The crust is crispy. The only thing I would say is: they should put a rack under the pizza, so it doesn't get soggy.