“The best pizza”

Detello's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #9 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We came here on a busy Friday night. Wonderful pizza and ravioli but the best part is the true neighborhood feel.

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We get pizza to go from here several times a year and really enjoy it. The toppings are flavorful and are just the right amount. I would recommend this to anyone that likes a very thin crust pizza that let the sauce and toppings dominate the pizza.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Detello’s makes an excellent thin crust pizza. The restaurant is usually very busy on Friday and Saturday evenings so you need to order your pizza very early. The restaurant is a great place to go with your family.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I eat here about once or twice a month. I love this place especially because they don't always have music playing. Occasionally a song will come on, but he is hard of hearing and it is so difficult to find places that we can actually hold a conversation! I am also comfortable eating here alone; not all places have that quality.

The food is great. The menu is limited to pasta and pizza, so I couldn't eat here everyday, but the portions are hearty and tasty and HOT! The Pete and Jodi is the best! I love their cheesy bread too- you won't find more cheese on bread anywhere else!

The restaurant is always clean, and the prices are very reasonable. The staff generally seems very young to me, but I am impressed with their service. They have always been attentive and kind, and everyone from the servers to the cooks seem to genuinely like their jobs and enjoy serving their patrons.

Keep it up, Detello's! We love you!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Always staffed by the same cook on numerous visits. Good pizza and pasta using Minnesota as a standard. Good value too.