“Pizza Party in the Party Room ”

Davanni's Pizza & Hot Hoagies - Eden Prairie
Ranked #22 of 140 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Davanni’s offers up some good pizza and hoagies. The pizza is always consistently good and they have a good selection of beer as well. The kids love the soft drink machine as they have tons of flavors to choose from. Not a ton of seating if the party room is in use. The party room offers up a good space for large groups and fairly easy to reserve.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Whole staying up the road for the weekend, we got a chance to order from this establishment. The customer service was great in helping us with our questions. With my husband being allergic to onions, we were skeptical on ordering the lasagna. The gentlemen wasn't 100% sure if it had onions but was willing to find out for us. He said it shouldn't be too much but more flakes than anything. We got the food back to the hotel room and my husband did come across quite a few pieces of onion in the lasagna. Was really good nonetheless! He still enjoyed it but was slightly disappointed. I ordered a calzone....yummmm! I recommend this place to try for sure!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had the vegetarian pizza. It was good, but not that great. There are better options available around. But I think I'll try again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Davanni's has been a favorite of my family for years. We love being able to eat there - seeing as there are very few pizza restaurants that actually have an eating area. It's always warm & friendly, and the pizza is the best. Regular or deep dish, they're both very good.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This place has great variety of pizza. They provide good customer service. I like their chicken n veggie pizza.