“BEST Dry rub Barbecue and sides = Lip smacking BBQ.”
Review of Baker's Ribs

Baker's Ribs
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We were looking for something fast and good and found both at Bakers! My hubby had the half rack of pork ribs with beans, and potato salad. They didn't disappoint my BBQ fan. Meaty, with some heat, not a lot of extra fat but juicy. His potato salad needed a touch of pepper, but had a great flavor. Beans were right on target.
I had the pulled pork sandwich with cole slaw and cowboy caviar. The sandwich was big, juicy, and had me using my fork to pick up every crumb. Both sides were delish, with creamy from the cole slaw and nice heat from the corn relish. Old fashioned soda sits in the claw-foot tub on ice, and pigs show up every where in the place. Good for a chuckle or three. I should mention how friendly the staff was, and how quick we got our food. Fifteen minutes from order to table, big smiles all around. We gave it 2 thumbs up and plan to go back. Better flavor than that other place.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I had a half rack of ribs, potato salad, baked beans, all very tasty. My husband had the BBQ turkey sandwich, coleslaw and baked beans, he was just a little disappointed in the turkey, it had been warmed in the microwave before serving, other that that, all good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Needed a place to stop for lunch before heading to the airport. I read about this great BBQ spot close to where I had meetings and decided to give it a shot since they were closed for dinner the night before (due to Memorial Day). Baker’s Ribs is the real deal located in a small shopping center close to the highway exit. It was pretty easy to find and they had plenty of parking when I arrived around 11:40 am. They had some decorations on the walls and all around. I also felt good about my decision when I saw the line out the door so early.

You place your order at the counter and then pay at the end of the line. Drinks are self-service. They also have some peanuts near where you order that you can eat while you wait on your food as they cut the meats per each order. The line moved pretty fast and they have lots of seating. I opted to try the ribs (since it’s part of their name) and went with their four bone lunch special with 1 side and added a ¼ lb of turkey. The meats were very good. The beans were also on point. They had sweet tea, plenty of lemons and a fixins bar with pickles, onions and more. I even liked the warm BBQ sauce they had on every one of the tables along with a roll of paper towels. A nice touch.

Everything looked very good and they had some sides that you don’t normally find at a BBQ place. I certainly recommend this place and would go back if I’m in the area again.

2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Baker's Ribs is a wonderful little place in Eden Prairie. The ribs are meaty and the side dishes are flavorful. A nice option to Famous Dave's.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

The brisket and chopped sandwiches were excellent but the sides seemed a little flat, quaint atmosphere and unique decorations.