“Great Beef Brisket-Generous Portions”
Review of Baker's Ribs

Baker's Ribs
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Great little storefront restaurant in a Strip Mall that has adequate indoor seating or takeout. Their House Specialty is Beef Brisket and is the best I've ever tasted. Moist meat-generous portions.....and I'm from the South!!!

My meal was served with 2 side items that were plentiful! I could not finish my meal. The restaurant was clean and decor was fun-not fancy, what to be expected at a Rib Joint.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Bakers Ribs have been in Eden Prairie for 23 years and offer fabulous BBQ (chicken, pork, beef brisket and sausages). Great place for take out. Family friendly with an endless number of pigs as the 'kitschy" decor.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

I just enjoyed another wonderful barbecue sandwich at Bakers Ribs. For 15 years I have had the same flavorful and satisfying food. It is the bed place in Eden prairie.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I travel for work - ALWAYS look for LOCAL options over any chain restaurant. I was staying at a near by hotel, and researched online my LOCAL options. I happened across several very good reviews about Baker's Ribs, and thought I would try it. All I can say is - Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow! Fall off the bone tender RIBS! Their MOST popular dish is their St. Louis Rib platter with 2 sides (baked beans are amazing) - possibly the BEST ribs I have ever had. Its just a small "hole in the wall" place in a strip mall - very clean down to earth decor with red checkered table cloths. Just GO as you are - nothing fancy. Let's just say I liked Baker's Ribs SO much I returned before the end of my trip!

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Best ribs I have ever tasted! You dont need tog dress up you just go there and enjoy The ribs who Will melt in your mouth.