“Friendly Staff, Good Food”
Review of Cosmos Diner

Cosmos Diner
Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to the diner this morning before heading over to the outlet mall. The place was clean, the wait staff was friendly and quick. I had the eggs any style with bacon and hash browns. My husband had the breakfast sandwich. Both of us were happy with our choices. It was a good meal. We would return.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This place has changed owners and was a favorite but what a disappointment. Our food was cold and our server was too busy watching television to be bothered to fill waters or coffee. I used to look forward to the great food and friendly waitress!!! We won't go back.

1  Thank Chris A
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. Great decore simple diner food at reasonable cost would recommend it and I will be back.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We were here for breakfast, where meals run $7-12. Prices are reasonable, and the coffee is good and strong. There's nothing fancy here, folks, not in the food or service. You get what you order as long as they're not out. Plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

We planned a trip to the Premium Outlets in Eagan and wanted to eat before we walked around for some shopping and saw that Silver Bell was close and had good reviews so we stopped in. It's nestled in a strip mall that's fairly secluded. Can't see it from the main road (Nichols/Silver Bell Road), so you really have to know where you're going to get there. It's in the area behind McDonald's and the gas station.

The decor is 50's diner, but didn't seem authentic, but a haphazard attempt at recreating the atmosphere. Mostly plain walls decorated with some vinyl records and signs from the era and that's it. No background swing or Elvis music, just the sounds of an operating diner. Not a bad thing, just was expecting something else. Our waitress and staff were very friendly and attentive.

We both got the Minnesota variant of our breakfasts, her the scramble, and me the breakfast. The "Minnesota" is your breakfast type topped with wild rice soup/sauce. Food came out quick and was quite delicious.

There weren't a lot of other patrons in there when we were (around 11AM on a Sunday), which to me is a good thing. I think the lack of traffic is probably due to its location and relative difficulty of finding it unless you're looking for it in particular. A good diner to eat at, quick, and good portion size. We'll be back here next time we're in Eagan around brunch time!

Been to Cosmos Diner? Share your experiences!