“Yum yum which which chicken with cole slaw”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches
Ranked #41 of 140 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Eagan MN. By 35E & Cliff Rd. One of my favorite sandwich stops. Yum yum. Today was a Coke and chicken with cole slaw sandwich. Don't forget the chips.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Our granddaughter took us here for her birthday lunch. It was our first time visiting Which Wich but definitely NOT our last! These sub sandwiches are absolutely mouth watering!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Philly Cheese Steak. I thought it was a little soggy with no really great flavor. Kind of bland.
My wife had the Ruben which was a better sandwich but really needed more sauerkraut. I was not too impressed for our first visit. My wife would go back but I think I would rather have a burger.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Stopped by looking for something different and gave a try. No regrets. The paper bag with all the options to choose from make it easier instead of looking at the board. Kids menu is also a hit as include baby carrots and slice apples with some other healthy choices

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Instead of a sandwich here I opted for a chicken salad. Salad was fresh but not anything special. You are able to select ingredients they use.

Been to Which Wich? Superior Sandwiches? Share your experiences!