“I could count my calories”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #131 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 1031 West Central Entrance in Duluth. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This Taco Bell is on Central Entrance (Minnesota 194) just 1 block south of Miller Hill Mall. Parking is adequate. There is a drive-through window.

We were promptly greeted by Matthew T at the cash register. He's very earnest and polite. I told him it was our first visit. He was patient with my questions. I asked if I could get a Burrito Supreme with chicken or steak. He said yes. I asked if he had any potatoes as a side dish. He told me about Fiesta Potato Bites and assured my wife she could get just the plain potatoes without cheese or sour cream.

We ordered a Steak Burrito Supreme, a Chicken Burrito Supreme, 3 Soft Chicken Tacos, a side of rice and a side of pintos and cheese. When my order was at my table, I realized I'd gotten Doritos (Cheese) rather than pintos and cheese. When I went back to the counter, I waited a moment for Matthew to be free. He apologized for the error and called to the back for somebody to bring up an order of pintos and cheese. He told me to keep the Doritos, since they were already on our tray.

We enjoyed our meal. I appreciate that the diet pop comes in cola and Mountain Dew. I appreciate the senior citizen discount, and I appreciate the online nutrition calculator. The restaurant was mostly clean with some trash items under the chairs since the last sweeping.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I love all the food they offer! Cheap and good to look at and also great tasting! Take your kids! I highly recommend this to families and couples! Even a person who wants a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 29 April 2015

The staff at this Taco Bell was exceptional! Peter who took my order reminded me of Tom Cruise in "Cocktail" in that he was wonderfully entertaining and excellent at his job and with the rest of the crew made the whole visit fun and delicious!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 27 February 2015

love taco bell no matter what people say about them they are great for lunch dinner or a late night snack. Love it that if i got hunger pains at 2am there is always Taco Bell.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 22 January 2015

I ate here last week for the first time in about two years. I was a regular diner, probably once a month or more often for about five years, then took the last two years off for good behavior.

My daughter loves this place, so we went together for a daughter/father date. Let's just say that as much as she liked it, that about how much I didn't like it. I gave it 3 stars to honor my daughter; otherwise it would have been lower.

I had two items - smothered burrito and a chicken Quesarito. Both were almost painful to eat with way too much gooey sauce and not enough of the good stuff. If there's a next time, I'll stick to a couple of the classics and leave the crazy, gooey stuff to the kids.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!