“Always use home delivery for Pizza Luce :-)”
Review of Pizza Luce

Pizza Luce
Ranked #15 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Pizza and Chinese are meant for delivery in my family....it's always been that way....I don't know why LOL! Anyway, Pizza Luce has much more than pizza! Hooked on the LaSagne, kinda spicy, and the Mostaciolli (spelling). We order those those the most. Delicious!!! Along with the Tiramisu which is to die for!!!!!!!!! Have also had carrot cake and brownie but the Tiramisu is the best we have ever eaten.
They put jalapeno in their tuna salad I think....don't care for it...too spicy for me but hubs enjoys it.
I swear, if you're only in the mood for dessert....stop by for the tiramisu! You won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We stayed at the local hotel and had this delivered. The pizza they are known for was good. We tried a new baked potato pizza my wife wanted to try. I enjoyed it. She also ordered the Artichoke Dip and it was so much garlic that it was uneatable. I like garlic a lot but I couldn't even eat this item. Everything else was good.

Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

Here after 9pm with my husband. We were seated quickly. The staff was fairly attentive and knowledgeable. We ordered 2 pizzas- mushroom arugula was good but a little bland; the "Luce" was excellent. The spinach salad was very good and perfectly dressed. The pizza crust is hand-tossed and fantastic.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

They have quite a bit more than pizza on their menu, all of which looked very good. But, since we were from out of town and only had one crack at this we ordered to pizza that made them famous- the pizza Luce. It was REALLY good, with one of the best crusts I have had in a long time. The atmosphere was a bit cold (yeah it was really cold outside too), but open, friendly and modern. We went on a Friday night, 7:30, and had to wait 45 mins to get seated... the bar was full and the waiting area was full, so a reservation might be recommended. Parking is scant on the street, but there is a $1 per hour ramp right behind their building, up the hill.
So, if you are reading this and trying to decide whether to go to Sammys, or Old Chicago, or another pizza/itialian joint in Duluth- you should go here. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

We were there for the weekend! N it's during lent so needed a place where we could eat good but no meat!! We had the Margaritta pizza!! A salad and the artichoke dip!! Was awesome!! Thanks !!:-)