“Delicious, hot, Chinese food w/reliable delivery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zhong Hua Restaurant Inc
Ranked #152 of 264 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We regularly order delivery from Zhong Hua. We've had bad experiences with some other Asian delivery. Zhong Hua is reliable and the food is hot and delicious!

We've enjoyed Wontons, Egg Rolls, Lo Melin, and Gen. T chicken! We really like this food and highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

The staff is friendly enough here, and they prepare food quickly.

But nothing we ate was that good; in fact, it wasn't very good at all. I wanted tasty; I wanted to say "wow" with every bite. I wanted to be like, "yes: THIS is good Chinese in Duluth!"
Instead I was like, "well, it's edible."

They don't advertise tofu on the menu, and we wanted tofu. We know they have it only because the gal who came in and ordered after us asked for it. So note that they DO have tofu as a meat alternative.

The place seemed clean enough. The prices were fair. And they had a nice selection of dishes.

I just don't think we'll return. I can't think of one reason to do so.

1  Thank rhetorical_meow
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This is a small, local Chinese restaurant, typical of many located in urban areas. It was nice to find after traveling all day and being tired.
The offerings are standard fare-chicken, shrimp, beef and veggies. You order at the counter or you can call ahead for takeout. There is a decent sized eating area inside the restaurant.
The food is cooked to order. The staff is friendly and offered some good suggestions.
After a very short wait, our food was ready and everything tasted very good.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

One the area's best Asian food offerings in quality, taste and value. However I'd take it to go as the dining in ambiance is totally lacking, almost as if they aren't prepared for you to stay.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

Qualifies as a hole in the wall but portions are large, staff is friendly and the food is classic chinese.