“Great staff”

Sheraton Duluth Hotel
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Duluth
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a quick ski trip before the holidays. Front desk staff was awesome. Super helpful. Made us feel at home.
Location couldn’t be better. Close to restaurants and shopping. Will stay here again for sure.

Stayed: December 2017
Susan N, Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

My husband was in the hospital unexpectedly for a few days so I stayed at the Sheraton which is connected to the hospital via skywalk. It is a super long walk and the skyway closes by 8:30 I believe. The rooms and beds were comfortable and there is a pizza place that delivers fairly late. The restaraunt at the hotel had delicious food. The front desk people were cool. Dave and Erica helped us and were personable and kind. I would stay here again and I would recommend it to people. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 was the bed had a few crumbs which made me think the sheets might not have been replaced. Overall, I think it was a great hotel! Also, the Christmas decorations in the lobby were pretty!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Susan N, Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback. We will speak with housekeeping on the concern you mentioned, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

We do hope you and your husband will come back and stay with us again (under better circumstances), thank you!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at other Sheratons in the past, so I had a certain level of expectation coming into my stay that I probably shouldn’t have had. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel location was wonderful, right in the heart of Downtown Duluth. The parking was weird-it’s a public parking ramp on the back side of the hotel. You park on the second level where there is a skyway to the hotel. You then have to take an elevator into the hotel, walk through the entire lobby, and then to the elevators that bring you to your room floor. It’s awkward and inconvenient. They do validate your parking, but you must go to the front desk for a ticket every time you need to leave. The lobby is very beautiful and classic looking. The rest of the hotel (hallways, room, etc) definitely need a remodel. It’s a little out of date and worn down. There were scuffs along the doors and walls, scrapes on the walls in our room, and just out of date looking decor. The room was clean, and housekeeping did a nice job, but it doesn’t take away from how run down it was. I think with a good remodel, this hotel could be up to Sheraton standards. Overall, I do not see myself staying here again. It was an okay stay, but not what you would expect from a Sheraton or any hotel at that price point.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Susan N, Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate your feedback.

I am happy to tell you that we will be starting a renovation at the end of January, we do hope you come back to see our refreshed product.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope to have an opportunity to better serve you next time your travels bring you back to Duluth.

Susan Nash
Assistant General Manager
218.733.5660

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A quiet and clean hotel and a homely atmosphere. The breakfast spread is good and very filling. Closer to the lake and can take a stroll on decent weather days. The place was being decorated for Thanks giving and Christmas and could see that the entire staff were doing up the Place..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Susan N, Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we're glad you enjoyed your stay!
We hope to see you again next time you are in Duluth, thank you.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I've stayed at the hotel many times traveling to Duluth, MN to visit family. A change in travel plans made my arrival for my most recent trip delayed by one day - the hotel refused to provide a refund or credit for a future stay. HORRIBLE policy, to alienate a customer over a $140.00 charge - there are many, many great hotel options in Duluth, I'll be choosing a different hotel in the future - hope you do also.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Susan N, Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Good Morning Mr. Adolph,

I'm very sorry to see that you were disappointed with our hotel. I'm not sure of the particular situation that you are speaking of, but I would be happy to discuss it in more detail if you would like to contact me.

Your feedback is truly appreciated and we hope that you give us another opportunity to better serve you.

Susan Nash