All reviews club level parking garage front desk canal park starbucks coffee lake view nice hotel superior street wedding party hotel shuttle heart of downtown walking distance corner suite business trip shuttle service walk in shower up to date
Reviewed 21 October 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. Very clean and friendly staff. I must recognize Ryan at the front desk who took care of us. We had a reservation for a different size room and he upgraded us to a suite, very nice with view of lake. The breakfast and happy hour were awesome. Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 14 October 2012

On a recent road trip from Winnipeg to Toronto we stopped at the Sheraton Deluth Hotel for one night. We had no expectations and were very plesantly surprised. The desk clerk, Roxanne, was extremely helpful and found us a room with a walk in shower which I need. The room faced Lake Superior and it was a beautiful room with a beautiful view. The bar and restaurant staff was great and we a delicious meal in the restaurant. The mattress and pillows were very comfortable. I would certainly stay here again if I happened to be in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoyFrances
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I stayed here for business in September 2012. I was not able to take advantage of any amenities. Front desk staff were friendly and professional. The room was standard for the Sheraton experience: no frills, could be in a Hampton Inn, but nothing wrong with it. You're not paying W rates, so don't expect W nice. Full-sized ironing board. It was comfortable, and clean. No problems at all.

There was a restaurant and bar, but I did not use either.

I would stay at this property again.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank nmhen
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We just stayed at the Sheraton for 2 nights over the weekend. When we first pulled up outside the front door there was a bus that had just unloaded a college sports team, but we were able to check right in and even got a bell hop to help us with our luggage. Thanks Scott and Ryan! The room was very large with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. It was perfect for our family of 5. The only noise I heard was at night was from people coming and going, but that is expected in a hotel. There is not any loud noises from air/heat. The pool is small, but it kept the kids entertained. The location of the hotel is excellent for not actually being in Canal Park. We did walk down to Canal Park one morning and it took about 30 minutes, but that is with 3 kids stopping along the way. There are lots of resturants within walking distance of the hotel. The only negative I have is that they did not explain getting out of the parking ramp. They do validate your parking ticket so there is not a charge, but you have to insert your parking ticket and then swipe your room key. Our room looked right into the area where cars would come and go, so I did watch and I know we were not the only ones stumped by this. It does just take one time to figure out what to do, though. I would definitely stay at the Sheraton again! It is a very nice hotel with great service!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BakerTiny
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I stay in Duluth often for work. The Sheraton has the most beautiful rooms, if you get one that overlooks the lake. However, the internet connection is slower than many dial up connections in rural Africa. Usually rooms are very clean, but on most recent visit the sink was dirty and someone's pills were on the bathroom floor.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret M
Karen P, General Manager at Sheraton Duluth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2012

Dear Margaret M,

Thank you for your review. Through your feedback we are able to learn and grow. In today's working world internet connectivity is extremely important to our business travelers and let's face it even for social connections many are dependent on the internet. Please know we are working directly with our internet provider Ethostream to better the hotels wireless service. Should you experience slow service and let our team know it will help us pinpoint with Ethostream what the problem may be and help us to a quicker resolution. You are more than welcome to speak to any of our managers for an update on the progress and changes we are making. Your comments regarding our oversight in the guest room have been shared with the Director of Housekeeping and the entire housekeeping team. The details and a keen eye for cleanliness is something we pride ourselves on and a standard we like to hold ourselves to. Please don't hesitate to contact us while you're in house to let us know if something doesn't meet your standards. We hate for you to leave without having an opportunity to show you on the spot that we do care and are willing to make changes immediately. Your feedback is a gift to us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warm Regards,