“Best Olive Garden Ever”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Olive Gardens I’ve visited in Oregon, Washington, and Wisconsin seemed very similar. The Duluth one has vaulted ceilings, recessed nooks for decorated pottery, and ushered us into another world.

Service and food were excellent. Our party of seven easily fit into a side room with a table that could seat ten. We could converse without straining.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We arrived shortly after 1 pm for an early dinner. There was a wait period but they did offer half price wine and beer at the bar while you wait. The service was very good in the bar and in the restaurant. The six of us had a good meal, enjoying their signature salads and delicious entrees. For those less hungry, you can split entrees. They divide them and serve them on separate plates. For example, just tell the server you would like to split the Tour of Italy dish. They will put half the food on each of 2 plates and serve them as if they were 2 meals. Two for the price of one!
Enjoyable lunch with excellent service.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to Olive Garden Duluth to treat ourselves to a nice lunch. The service was SO amazing, from the host, to our server, Earl, to the Manager, to the hosts again as we were leaving. Wow! I am so impressed!! Never have I been to a restaurant where I have received that kind of service from the time we walked in to the time we left. And not to mention the awesome food we ate! What a truly exceptional restaurant and I thank them for that! Will definitely return to eat there again!!

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by our waiter who said he’d be right with us but instead he seemed to just buzz around! He finally came and asked us if we wanted to sample some wine and he dissapeared again and once served he never came back to see if we wanted to order any!
Finally he took our drink order and we were able to order soup salad and breadsticks! But he said he’d take our soup order after we ate our salad! He brought 4 breadsticks but no bread plates so the stick just has to lay on your salad bowl! I hate that but he wasn’t around long enough to ask for a bread plate. He came and asked if we wanted more salad and we replied yes and he finally asked us what kind of soup we wanted!
So the soup was served, he said they were out of breadsticks and they were making more and he then asked if we wanted more salad to which we had already responded yes! ( I used my soup plate for my bread stick )
We finally got our second bowl of salad but no sticks yet, and we ordered a second bowl of soup and we finally got 2 more breadsticks!
He never offered us anymore water, came by with our check and 2 mints, and as he walked away he said oh did you want dessert? And he was off and now we get to pay our own bill on their little machine and we are off! I don’t know why we can’t just go back and get our own salad and soup since it doesn’t have to be cooked...why can’t the wait staff pay your bill instead of us having to touch the horribly dirty machines???
It took us 1 1/2 hours for soup and salad! Last time we were here our experience was just as bad and they also ran out of breadsticks!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

The restaurant is busy and you need to wait for an average of 20-30 minutes. Nice and clean place with professional service. The food is delicious coming with refill salad and soap. I like the new technology for self payment of the bill.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!