“Good Service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #208 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Description: Come visit us at 9310 W Skyline Pky in Proctor. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 8 January 2016

good location, and good service, food tastes like McDonalds. We didn't have any issues on our orders it came in a timely manner and was correct.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

Stopped here for lunch on a Monday. The restaurant was busy but they had adequate staff to serve their customers. I went outside after I ordered and later my mother told me that they couldn't make my Frappe as their was an equipment issue that happened after they made hers. Well, I went inside to get my money back and was happy to find out that had already fixed the issue. How nice as I was really looking forward to my frappe that day!

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!