“Good Place”

Ranked #2 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Ate Dinner here, although I feel this would be a great breakfast place when looking at the menu.
Great Service and the food was pretty good.
Got a Homemade Banana Pie to go.

1  Thank brettlandwehr
Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We visited the Duluth Grill and were too hungry to appreciate it. Be careful when you visit! The appetizers we selected: Korean Soyoli Sprouts and Buffalo Cauliflower "wings," proved to be enough food. We loved both! The cauliflower must be eaten hot, however, and our entrees landed on the table so quickly we neglected the apps, which suffered. The cauliflower is in a nice, light crust and the Buffalo sauce done perfectly. The sprouts were a little tough, but I know how it is with them; they need time in the oven to soften. A BiBimBap and a Curry bowl were the entrees, and as I said, they arrived too soon and messed up the tempo. We liked the entrees, particularly the curry bowl, but they had a lot going on and were tough to really appreciate. Each included wild rice, but not much and it was sort of soggy. Oddly, among the best items was the lettuce hiding beneath our cauliflower. It was beautiful and buttery!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We stop at the Duluth Grill every time we’re in Duluth. It’s the best food around hands down! There is usually a fairly significant wait time but it’s definitely worth it! Service and food are the BEST!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

My burger was amazing! It had a friend egg, peanut butter, Korean BQ, cilantro and more that I can't remember! THe ingredients were all things that I love, so I decided to try it~ It was delicious. My mom had a BLT and my sister had the grilled cheese and tomato soup. They were very pleased with their choices.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Few years ago the menu was so much nicer and food tasted better. Idk what happened but last few visits did not satisfy my needs at all. Used to be #1 for me now it’s not even in my top 5

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!