“Favorite mall stop”

Ranked #106 of 276 Restaurants in Duluth
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This is my husband's favorite stop at the mall! The coneys are the best! Super friendly staff. Prices super reasonable.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I eat here whenever I return to this area. Same product as the one downtown. Been around forever. Love it !!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I just can't resist coney islands. I always have to get one when I come back to Duluth. They are located in the Miller Mall and on superior street in downtown Duluth. Just try it, you will be hooked !!!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Almost walked right by , but stopped in anyway. My wife and I split the fish and chips, all the customers kept thanking the cooks/ waitstaff. Everybody there seemed to love it

Reviewed 29 June 2015

This group of people are friendly and just down home folks. The fun part for my point is when the "regulars" come in and they don't even have to speak, staff just rolls them up and stuff their favorites.. Kind of like a family "Cheers".