“Yum!”

Ranked #35 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Price range: USD 7 - USD 23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Our waiter recommended the black & blue mule cocktail. Great recommendation, the drinks were delish! Food was good and dessert was amazing! I had never had bread pudding before and oh my gosh..it was like heaven! Service was good as well...the only minor hiccup was that we were finishing up around closing time and the server seemed anxious to leave so we felt a bit rushed...a very minor issue that would not prevent us from returning. Thank you for a great dining experience.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 19 November 2017

My brother and I went there for the Veterans day special. My brother said that it was the best barbecue he had from the chain. He said that in other restaurants the meat had a tendency to be rubbery. This meat fell of the bones. The restaurant was quiet when we went there since it was around two o clock on a Saturday. I am a vegetarian so I had the sides which were pretty good.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We love famous daves!!!! Great food, friendly staff, Anna was our waitress and she was great!!!! Place is always clean!!! Food is reasonably priced and always good.. try them out!!!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Tried it for the first time this Spring. Take out w/ the family style option. A lot of food for $35 (if I remember correctly)

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This is a great place for a large family meal, and their ultimate platter is amazing.
But there are also negatives.
If you don't want to pay to be in the parking lot you may have a hard time finding anywhere to park, and may have to walk a good distance.
The atmosphere is relaxed but somewhat dated and corny.
The washrooms are out of the restaurant itself in the amusement arcade area.
We found the service to be slow and the waitress indifferent.
With just a little effort this restaurant could go from good to great.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Famous Dave's Barbeque? Share your experiences!