“Beautiful view, great food”
Review of Mexico Lindo

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #91 of 276 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017

The restaurant is inside the Fitgers Building. There are tables along side the wide windows that look out on Lake Superior. There is also outside seating for when the weather is nice. My husband had the chicken enchiladas that had a mole sauce which he said was very good. I had the Arroz con Pollo. It was served with a lot of chicken and cheese. No skimping on ingredients. It also was very good. The Fitgers Building is interesting and full of little shops and other places to eat, but if you're looking for a place to eat with a view, this is it.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have eaten here twice this year and will be back on our next Duluth visit. The menu is very large and prices are reasonable. I had a combo with three chicken dishes with lots of good chicken and tasty cheeses. Our friends shared the shrimp and scallop fajitas which came with big shrimp and a lot of small scallops. They couldn't finish it all even with our help.
Our waiter was very good and I haven't seen anyone carry that many plates in years.
The old Fitzgers building is worth a visit on it's own and the old brewery restaurant looks inviting.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My family went to Mexico Lindo for lunch in October. We had trouble finding it since the GPS was not accurate. You need to stay on Superior Street (don't get onto I35). We ate on the deck - the deck is a little scary - wonder if it can hold the weight. The birds are always flying or landing on the deck. The waitress (ie. Angela) was very good and attentive. Lunch pricing was good at $6-8/each. The wait was a little too long when they didn't appear to be that busy. You do get chips and salsa which are really good. I would recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We were excited to try this restaurant ... the hostess brought us to our table, gave us our menus and we sat there for almost 20 minutes and no one even came to get our drink order. So, we left. I let the hostess know what happened and she gave me "Oh well" kind of look.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Found this spot via the parking ramp next to it. It's in a cute little locally run businesses "mall". They had lots of lunch specials, including 99 cent lunch margaritas! Chips and salsa. Queso. A pretty extensive menu. A patio outside overlooking the great lake. Food was great, service was great! We would definitely return!!

Been to Mexico Lindo? Share your experiences!