“Not bad for a chain restaurant ”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 284 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Now. I’m usually not a chain restaurant person. But such are the times. Say travel, tired. Prioritizing location relative to my hotel. Wanting something good enough.

Definitely fit the bill. Steak well prepared. House salad acceptable for the type (mostly iceberg with tomato etc).

I ate at the bar. Promptish sevice. One bartender a tornado of activity who inquired if I was ready to order and then blew across the bar to the next person before I had actually responded. Yes I was ready to order at that time, but was confused why she was flying about and asking me when I had been talking to someone else.

The patron next to me not as lucky as he ordered before me and my food appeared well ahead of his - to such an extent he asked about the status of his order. Much apology in response. His food arrived eventually. His main course arrived as I was leaving. He was not happy.

Line dancing. Amusing first time as I didn’t understand it was. Gimmick. Second time with music turned up to 11, not amused. Mostly about music turned up 11, ear splitting. Not fun. Not one bit. Anti-fun.

Overall I mostly liked my steak, loathed the fries and hated the second line dancing act. Not bad for a chain. Certainly not Texas. But good enough.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

The service was AMAZING. We had a short wait on bread so they gave us a free appetizer, our waiter was very friendly and sociable. We had to wait for a bit for out food but were given a discount. We are very patient people and would never cause a fuss but were offered discounts and such for a short wait. Always the best. 10/10

Reviewed 11 September 2018

2 Guests Total, a Cactus Bloomin Onion, 2 Iced Teas; Smothered Chicken, Baked Potato; 1- Beef Tips, Baked Potato, Total was: $40.20, Good Food, Good Service, Server was: Veronica; who was great! Thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

As someone who frequents a restaurant alone, I will often sit at the bar. Tonight I had the pleasure of Taylor as my bartender/server. She did a great job of informing me of the feature entree, drink suggestions etc. My food came out perfectly cooked and HOT!

Once again, Texas Roadhouse Duluth MN did not disappoint

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Food is consistently good. No wifi which means kids have to converse with their parents. Besides that, who doesn't provide wifi in a place this size these days? As bad as those hotels that still want to charge a daily rate for wifi.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!