All reviewscozy roomthree nightsdowntown duluthview of the lakewahljimfireplace
Reviewed 1 May 2007

The Ellery House was the perfect retreat for me in Duluth, MN. This is my 2nd year there and it's outstanding in it's hospitality and warmth. My view of Lake Superior is spectacular and I had all the peace and quiet I needed for my time alone, to refresh and renew. Joan and Jim prepare wonderful breakfasts, fit for a Queen and the Shear Katz Salon nearby has all the pampering services you could possibly need. I'll be back soon !

Sincerely, Diane Pakulski
Arden Hills, MN

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DeeArdenHills
Reviewed 6 December 2006

My husband and I spent three nights here in October and just loved it. The innkeepers, Jim and Joan were great hosts - there when you needed them but otherwise respected the guests' privacy. Superb breakfast each morning, delivered to your room upon request!

The inn is within walking distance of the lakeshore and we had a beautiful view of the lake from our Daisy Suite sunporch.

We've already made our reservation to come back during the Duluth Blues Festival next summer!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MNhomegirl