“So satisfying”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 55 Restaurants in Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

I had Ribeye and eggs. The steak just melted in my mouth, was perfectly seasoned. My breakfast companion had a huge breakfast with a big plate size stack of pancakes. He said the pancakes were the best he'd ever had. Service was prompt and friendly. Can't go wrong eating here.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

We had a very pleasant waitress and the food was quick and very good. The facility was clean and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

This place has very good food and very good service ! I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a good meal in Detroit lakes

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We had a very tasty breakfast and the service was good. I would come here again. Try the western omelet.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

We ate here for dinner one night and breakfast the next morning. Three of our meals were good, the fourth, a skillet meal was awful. There was so much melted cheese poured over the has browns, ham and scrambled eggs, that cheese was all I tasted. Couldn't finish it.