“Great Italian”

Speak Easy Detroit Lakes
Ranked #14 of 55 Restaurants in Detroit Lakes
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Speak Easy has great food and their marinara sauce is one of the best I've had. They also have a great happy hour, 2-4-1's.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Good food, good cocktails. My husband had the stir-fry and I had the ribeye steak. The steak could have been cut with a fork it was so tender. Yummy. Their salad bar was an add on for $5 and worth it - huge salad bar! I wish we hadn't ordered an appetizer - too much food! But it was all good. Service was great - we were there on a Sunday evening about 7pm.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We came in on my birthday. We were staying across the street, and wanted to try another venue. We ordered margarita's, which really weren't very good. We then ordered the salad bar and a Viper pizza. The salad bar was excellent! The Viper pizza is a marinated, then grilled chicken, with artichoke, red onion, mushroom, and a pesto sauce, that is to die for!! A thin crust similar to a flat bread pizza, super crispy. It was the best pizza I have EVER had!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

I have been here before but have never had the pasta. The very polite server suggested the cordon bleu pasta...i took her advice and ordered it. It was delicious! I had enough left overs for 2 more meals so portions are very generous. A few weeks later i ordered that again and seafood fettuccini to go and we were even more impressed. Both were excellent! Plus they have happy hour daily with half price apps. The staff is very accommodating and friendly...highly reccommend! Only downside is that it is rather dark and could use a good update but it is worth it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my husband always get the chicken cordon blue and it never disappoints! Very good and moist!!