“Evening out with friends”
Review of Arigato

Arigato
Ranked #15 of 38 Restaurants in Champlin
Price range: USD 8 - USD 26
Description: Kid-friendly, affordable & delicious Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar Restaurant in Champlin, MN, Serving Hibachi, Sushi, Ramen Soup, Bento Box, Steakhouse, Full Bar including Sake
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Server was wonderful. Had many suggestions and knew her menu.

Place was clean and staff friendly.

Meals came out quickly.

We enjoyed our visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I was pleasantly surprised at their extensive menu. I'm not a Sushi fan but there were many other choices. The helpful and attentive staff did a great job of explaining the menu and making recommendations. I was there for dinner with a large group and the staff were fully prepared to accommodate us. In addition to the excellent food and service, the portions were very generous. I highly recommend this family owned and operated restaurant. Arigato means thank you in Japanese. By the way, everyone in our large group was very happy with the food and service.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been here several times since they have opened. Excellent service and the food is incredible. I ordered a large sushi boat platter for a pot luck at work and it was the hit of the party! Love it and I will keep coming back!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Saw that it just opened and thought we’d try it. Don’t know much about the cuisine but really enjoyed the steak lunch special! (That is, I’m not a sushi connoisseur or partaker.) Pleasant atmosphere. It’s an unknown gem right now in the Champlin/Brooklyn Park area.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We went to Arigato to have a nice girls night out. We had an excellent time the staff was wonderful and the food was amazing! Looking forward to going back.

1  Thank joannagbayisomore

Been to Arigato? Share your experiences!