Hollin Hall Hotel(Macclesfield)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 78
Premier Inn Macclesfield North Hotel(Macclesfield)(Great Value!)
USD 80
PremierInn.com
The Bridge Hotel(Prestbury)(Great Value!)
USD 119
Hotels.com
Chadwick House Hotel(Macclesfield)
USD 81
Mottram Hall(Mottram St. Andrew)
USD 400
Travelodge Macclesfield Central(Macclesfield)(Great Value!)
USD 43
Travelodge
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 50/night.

USD 83
    PremierInn.com
    • Restaurant
    USD 84
    • Restaurant
    Alderley Edge Hotel(Alderley Edge)
    USD 115
    USD 109
    Travelocity
    3,110 results
    All reviewscourtyard barafternoon teaold churchevening mealjacuzzi bathdeluxe roompeak districtleisure facilitiesbeautiful buildingself serviceleisure clubthree course meallovely settingnight breakgroupon dealbirthday treatshort break
    Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Took my husband away for a night to celebrate his 40th birthday. This was the 1st time we had left the children one who is disabled. Had a fab time all thanks to Lauren for booking us a lovely room definelty would do this again
    Thank you to Lauren and the team for making our stay the best thing we have ever done

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
    ShrigleyHall2017, Reception at Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Imogen S,
    Thank you for such a lovely review, I will be sure to pass on your comments to Lauren! Maybe next time you can bring the children along as well as we do have disabled access, or just another break for the both of you.

Kind Regards
    Francesca

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and we were impressed with the view. Great sunny day with views almost all the way to Wales. I was in a great mood. The main building in itself is grandiose, nice stones and great style. Then the receptionist told us our room was on the second floor, to take the lift to the first floor the left and left again and another lift. After trekking for 10min aimlessly, I went back down and another receptionist put a “label” on my card. This helped.
    We walked back to the room, absolutely no sign for the rooms. The more we penetrated in these endless corridors, the more it looked like a travel lodge. Old rooms, old corridors, “stuff” lying around, no character. Then we arrived at our room, no robes for spa, absolutely no toiletries in the 1970-ish cheap,... very cheap... the room itself was below average of what we expect. Not for that price at least.
    Went down for a drink at the pub and a meat platter. It took 25min to arrive, my 7y Old would have put it together in less than 5. Not great. 4 pieces of ham thrown on a board. Not impressed for 14£50 !
    But I was keeping my excitement for the breakfast which was promising (“breakfast is great” I heard).
    It was below average. We paid 10£ for a very basic, badly to OK cooked of eggs and all the trimmings.
    Service and tables look like a cheap diner.
    So all in all, very disappointing stay. Rooms and hotel, need a complete makeover, not just renovation... this needs to close for 1Y and need serious investment. Service below standard, staff inattentive, not responding and not friendly. It did not make us feel special at all. Don’t think I will come back unless I see serious improvement, probably, the easy part is to get the staff to do their job, would have been worth another star at least. Bad week end.

2  Thank OSS117x
    Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in April with three friends who regularly enjoy spa breaks. The deal was dinner, bed and breakfast - we added spa treatments. The hotel is lovely - spacious bistro and restaurant- the location is superb. Its staff are exceptional- Arthur in the restaurant and Megan in the spa looked after us very well. The food was fantastic!! Yes there were a few issues - rooms to hot - no yogurt at breakfast etc but for the price the deal was great! I intend to take my husband back there and sisters for spa break!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Britannia18,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, I will be sure to pass on your comments to both Arthur and Megan !
    Looking forward to inviting you all back in the near future, hopefully in the warmer months so you can fully enjoy what a beautiful location we are in!

Kind Regards
    Francesca

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Chose this hotel as a well-deserved getawayfromitall in need of a break, having lost my Mum on Christmas Eve, and another family bereavement not long after. Also to use this as a base to visit Liverpool and do The Beatles experience, as it was something I had wanted to do for a long time.
    Was a bit perturbed by a few negative reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. The room we had was for us and our dog, but although our well-behaved dog wasn’t allowed in the restaurant, quite rightly so, we were allowed to eat breakfast in the piano bar. The amenities were very good, we had everything we needed, and the food was outstanding. The pool and spa were relaxing, scenery lovely and the staff were very friendly and welcoming. There was even a peacock walking around the grounds! I wish we could have stayed longer, but what we had I would fully recommend to others, especially as there were signs of a big room refurbishment going on - would I return? I would! Am I easily pleased? Don’t think so. Well worth a visit - thanks for your hospitality Shrigley Hall Hotel - 5 stars x

2  Thank Nicky W
    Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Summary of our spa break.

We arrived at the hotel and were informed by a receptionist that we couldn’t access our room until 3.00pm so we politely informed her that we had booked afternoon tea.
    We were then asked what time we would like dinner and given a choice of either 6.30pm or 9.15pm and we asked whether there was anything in between and advised not.
    We went for lunch which was nice and returned to reception but our room was not ready. We were invited to wait in the bar with a complimentary drink (choose an expensive Gin and fever tree tonic)
    We were allocated the family room. Here’s the directions ... go to the lift. Stop on first floor. Leave lift and then go right, right again, right again and take the lift to the third floor. Or go left left left and take lift to 3rd floor.
    We went to lift to first floor and went left then made the mistake of looking at the signs. They helpfully didn’t make any sense at all. After 10 mins and on our second left we met a nice couple who showed us the way to the lift which was a good 5 mins. Got to third floor and we all arrived at the room after another trek.
    Then we decided to go to the spa and got our cozies on in the room but couldn’t find the robes we noticed everyone wearing earlier and assumed we must get them in the spa.
    Off we trekked again. I think we’d pass for the SAS now, as we found the spa despite not having maps and compasses and the signs pointing in the wrong directions. So, looking gorgeous in our cozies and jeans (not) we arrived at the ‘relaxing’ spa. We enquired about the robes and were asked if they were in our rooms and if not we must not be in the upgraded rooms. We were offered to hire them for £5 each. Explained We were pretty sure they were included in the package but were told they should have been in the room. No offer of help or to call reception and check for us, but eventually we were loaned towels as we didn’t fancy walking back in wet cozies (we did check and the robes were included but missing from our room). Steam room and sauna were tiny and full. The one jacuzzi which was working was packed with people crammed like sardines in it. The pool was freezing.
    Had dinner which was lovely and then there was the entertainment.........a bloke on a keyboard with a woman singing. He was playing tunes from tv shows from the 70s which you had to guess what they were then we were treated to her singing in Oasis songs classical style. We were then suffering from hyperthermia as no heating was on so decided to get our pj’s on and chat in our room. It was so bad it was funny.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends