All reviews front desk waffles another guest took great care hot tub fitness room breakfast attendant comfortable beds nice room pool area an upgrade convenient location visit family the staff was great stay there again non smoking continental breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel overall was nice as well as the staff. Bathroom in our room really needed updated. Tub/tile old and crumbling and tub was clogged. Towels on floor when we got the room. Pillows were not very good either-too big/hard. Breakfast staff was very polite and kept everything stocked for guests.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear B_kah1,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville. I am glad to hear you liked our staff. However, I apologize for the maintenance and cleanliness issues you encountered during your stay. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and worked on in order to meet our guests' needs and satisfaction. We hope that you will allow us another chance to impress you, when your travels bring you to the area again.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This room had only one usable outlet and it was on the desk. No outlets on the nightstands or additional outlets on the desk.
The coffee maker was on top of the microwave which was on top of the fridge which was on top of the dresser. If I were any shorter I would have needed a ladder to make coffee. I wanted to move the coffee maker somewhere more convenient but guess what? No outlets.
I contacted Marriott and they referred this to the property management to contact me Which they never did.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank pulpwriter
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Pulpwriter,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review. I apologize we did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you bringing your suggestions and concerns to our attention, as it allows us to continue to improve our hotel. We hope that you will allow us another chance to host you, when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Room took longer than expected to be ready. Over all nice hotel, clean and comfortable.
Housekeeping not good about leaving coffee and condiments daily! Otherwise did a good job! Wanted to reserve for next year and couldn't, nor be put on a list. Great location to everything! Air conditioner noisy and not great! Maintenance man was
exceptional in helping with everything!

Room Tip: Stay away from Elevator!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lancer60411
Reviewed 19 May 2016

The hotel was very clean and the staff was pleasant but I wasn’t impressed with the amount of noise from the floors. The first night I was there, someone allowed their children to run in the hallway and it sounded like a stampede. I was on the second floor and there were several places in my room where the floor creaked when I stepped. It was like being in an older house. I can only imagine how it sounded to the person below me, because I could hear every step of the person above me. The hotel was clean, the pool was small but both the pool and hot tub were very clean. They have a market place where you can buy snacks which is very nice, and if it wasn’t for the noise level and poor quality of hot breakfast I would have scored it higher.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor as you can hear the hallway and room above you.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Mike P,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville. It is always our pleasure to provide you with a clean stay along with friendly service. However, I apologize for the noise disturbance you encountered. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your comments during our team meetings to discuss ways of handling noise in a manner appropriate to all guests. We hope that you will allow us another chance to host you, when your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I stay here every time I come to visit family in Minnesota.I just love it here.The rooms are always very clean and the bed is very comfy.Love the continental breakfast.Staff is great and very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family