All reviews front desk waffles another guest took great care hot tub fitness room breakfast attendant comfortable beds nice room pool area an upgrade convenient location visit family the staff was great stay there again non smoking continental breakfast
Reviewed 17 April 2016

The room was very average. There was a small stain of some sort on the curtain sheer, but everything else seemed to be clean. It would be nice if the TV was on a wall mount, instead of on the top of the dresser. Note how my complaints are pretty minor. Breakfast had enough choices to suit everyone. They ran out of omelets, but the breakfast lady said to give her 3 minutes and she would have fresh scrambled eggs for us. She even asked if we wanted them with cheese. Check in and check out were a breeze and the front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Good location, close to many things and easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Adam M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear MinnesotaJoElle,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville. I am glad to hear you liked our friendly and accommodating front desk staff, as well as our location. However, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Bobbie M.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

What a nice little place! I was impressed with the friendliness of every staff member we encountered. The Inn was clean and comfortable and the delicious breakfasts were included in the very reasonable price, as well. We were traveling with a nine month old and the the staff could not has been more responsive to our needs. We also had to leave a day earlier then expected due to an emergency. We were only charged for the nights we stayed and were given no hassell whatsoever. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We had a great 2 night stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. They even have a note in the elevator letting people know that if they forgot hats and/or gloves (temps were sub zero) they had brand new ones a the front desk for no charge. Also, I don't believe that I have seen a cleaner, clearer, pool and spa in any other hotel. It was very impressive. When I went to check out (and compliment the staff), the front desk person was busy with another guest. I had only been there a moment or two when a maintenance man asked if he could be of assistance. Great customer service!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I had a satisfying five-night stay in room 116 at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Burnsville. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The free daily buffet breakfast was a good way to start the day. There was free wi-fi with an option for a higher speed internet connection for a daily charge. The free wi-fi was good enough for me to check my email and surf the net. There is a fridge and a coffee maker in the room but there is no safe in the room. At check-in, I was given a free bag of trail mix and a bottle of water.

The bed was very comfortable but the pillows weren’t as soft as I would like. Two negatives were the drapes didn’t adequately prevent the outdoor lights from shining in during the night and the fridge wasn’t all that quiet. I didn’t have any problem sleeping since I normally wear earplugs.

There is an indoor swimming pool and hottub on the ground floor. The pool is open from 6 am to 10 pm. The exercise room has two treadmills, an elliptical trainer, and numerous free weights. The exercise room is open 24 hours.

There is a guest laundry on the ground floor. The business center has one computer and a printer. There was no charge for printing for my boarding pass. You can also buy snack food and drinks in the hotel. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2016

Want to thank the awesome staff and management for the hospitality and flexibility provided to me during extended business stay at this location. I am amazed and very grateful for the outstanding check in experience, had a few extenuating and special needs, the staff especially Ashley were so accommodating and helpful in resolving issues, going over and above to make my stay comfortable. I would definitely stay here again, mainly for friendly staff, and this location is near shopping and great restaurants...Thanks for helping a business stay more pleasant! Donna

Room Tip: Staff very flexible and accommodating, based on availability of course
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business