All reviews hot breakfast waffles the breakfast area room was clean fitness center pool and hot tub pool area light sleeper dance competition would stay here again nice place to stay easy access staff was very friendly and helpful up to date hotel room convenient location front desk staff
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

A nice, clean hotel. Our door did not lock, we discovered at 11:00 pm but reported the first thing in the morning. The fix took about an hour and the handyman was very nice. Breakfast was fine but the best reason to stay here is the location right off Interstate 35W, you have easy access to wherever in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear EIO55,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Minneapolis Burnsville. I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and in a convenient location. I do apologize for the issue you had with your door, and am glad we were able to quickly resolve it. I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Saw a spider in the room on 4th floor upon arrival. Breakfast was not as appealing as previous years. Great location and housekeeping went the extra mile in helping with a problem with the stool. We have stayed here previously, but may take a break from it next trip to MN.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank amysH5167IZ
TMIHospitality1, Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear AmysH5167IZ,
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear you like our location and housekeeping staff. However, I am sorry for the unwanted guest you encountered, and I apologize you were not satisfied with our continental breakfast. Your feedback will be shared with my staff to make improvements where necessary. We hope that you will allow us another chance to impress you, when your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Book this hotel through trip advisor based on the positive reviews. This is an older property that has been renovated. We had a king size bed on the 4th floor. Room was spacious with a flat screen TV, small refrigerator and microwave. Nice counter top height vanity in bathroom but the tub seemed unusually narrow and sides sloped noticeably. Very pleasant staff at check in and check out. We did not use the pool or have the breakfast as we had family events to attend. Would rate this property higher except but there were dead insects in the circle light fixture in the bathroom and again in the lighted ceiling of the elevator. Total turn off.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy T

Dear Nancy T,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Minneapolis Burnsville. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff. However, I am very sorry for the cleanliness issues you experienced. Rest assured that I will be addressing this issue with the appropriate staff to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward. I hope that if you are ever back in the area, we will have a chance to make up for this.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is a slightly older property, with that said was very clean, and staff very friendly. The location is a bit off the beaten path, not that it's a bad thing. There is plenty of parking and an overflow lot as well which is handy if you are towing something or driving a truck.
Rooms were very clean, pool very clean, plenty of linens. Overall just a really nice established property with plenty of trees, and while this is next to busy I-35 the traffic noise was not bad at all.
Breakfast was the typical Hampton fare, but good quality.
There are a ton of good places to eat in Burnsville, all within a mile or two.

Room tip: Top floor was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank iowatraveler71
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I had an excellent stay at this hotel. The rooms were large and very clean. The bed linens were of good quality and the beds were comfortable. I like having the option of a hot breakfast in the morning. There were a lot of food options.

• Trip type: Travelled on business