“Terrible and Little or No Serive”
Review of El Loro

El Loro
Ranked #34 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Was seated and waited 1/2 hour for our drinks to come and also ordered frozen margaritas and waiter brought it over ice instead. We had to go to the bar to get a refills on our beverages, our server never once asked if we wanted a refill or asked if we needed anything else. Asked another waiter for some additional salsa for our fajitas and no one ever brought the salsa. The food was very good but the service was the worst I have ever had in a restaurant. This place is going down hill fast - go somewhere else. We left NO TIP.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

It has been several years since I have visited this location. It was the place to go back in the day with my family. WOW - things have changed. The food was great. Thou my husbands tortillas were hard so he had to send them back. It took 10 minutes or so to get the bill and another 15 to 20 minutes for them to collect the credit card. Please keep in mind that it was just my husband and I in a section and another family in another. The restaurant certainly was NOT busy. I would hate to see what happens to the service when they are busy.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I order from the Ala Carte menu whenever I come here. Last time out I had 2 beef burritos, and they may be my new favorite. The meat was seasoned deliciously, and the red sauce tasted like fresh tomatoes. Inexpensive, but very tasty. Has a nice patio, Friday night dinner time is PACKED so either get there early or try another night. Last week, they also had 3 Latino musicians who roamed about and played nice tunes. Note: This restaurant, on May 30th, 2017, is donating 30% of your total food bill to the Walk for Alzheimer's (with paper coupon), but I wanted to show what a great owner this place has!) Full service bar, great margaritas.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

It was like an imposition to be seated and ended up in a back corner. The food was typical Mexican fare but the service was poor. The server never came back and it took almost 15 minutes to get our bill. We won't bother going back.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

This is a great place! The happy hour is superb, starting at 8:00 p.m. The house margarita is fantastic and the Steak Nachos or Fajitas are fabulous. Service is top notch! Highly recommend this place!

Been to El Loro? Share your experiences!