“"Always outstanding - Amazing beds!!"”

LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Burnsville
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Work has brought me to the Twin Cities area very regularly over the past eight months. My first stay here was by chance when booked through Priceline. After that, I would never stay anywhere else! I have stayed on all floors, in a variety of rooms - they are clean, well kept, laid out nice and the beds are absolutely incredible! The price is perfect! The best is the staff..always cheery, always smiling whether I check in at 4 pm or 11 pm. When I check out in the am..it is a repeat. All are wonderful - Harmony is an incredible asset to their staff! Charlotte does a fantastic job as well!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the TA community. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We try to keep it simple, clean rooms, friendly service, affordable prices.

My team and I look forward to your return!

With hospitality,

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We were amazed at the person service we received. Upon checkin we were given a double upgrade. I would not expect this normally but thought it was generous to offer since they had availability, Quiet location, congenial front desk Bill Godbe, the GM went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Place has an upscale feel. Plush towels and nice bedding. Best value I have ever had for a very low price.

Room Tip: All rooms were away from the street
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
BurnsvilleGM, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. It was my pleasure meeting you and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your upgraded accomodations. I would like to personally invite you back the next time your travel plans require lodging in the Burnsville area.

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I had to travel to Burnsville on short notice due to a death in the family, and ended up staying at the LivInn due to price and location. It completely exceeded my expectations - especially for the price:

Pros:
- Excellent staff (Bill and Jessica especially could not have been more friendly and accomodating)
- Very comfortable beds
- Clean rooms
- Microwave and refrigerator

Cons:
- Rooms are VERY small (bathroom especially) - but not so much as to be a problem
- Walls are thin

I didn't try the breakfast so I can't comment on that part of it. And while there is no fitness center, they apparently have an arrangement with a close by club (though I didn't have time to check it out).

I will be returning and will definitely stay at the LivInn Hotel!

Chuck

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to post this review and to share with the rest of the Trip Advisor community the great value we have to offer here. We try to keep it simple by providing clean rooms with friendly service.

My team and I look forward to your return!

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Our experience was fabulous. The customer service manager, Ms. Red Owl, was friendly and polite. Everytime we saw her, she had a smile on her face. I had the best sleep I can remember on the bed. I can't wait to stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to post this review. Ms. Red Owl and the rest of the team are definitely our number one asset and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We look forward to your return.

With hospitality,

Reviewed 21 April 2012

This is my second stay at the LivInn and the quality somehow improved to be even better then I remember. Char was extremely well trained and my check in was quick and painless, which people who travel a lot know this is not always the easiest thing to do. The room is clean, bed is comfortable, internet is fast. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time to post your review for the Trip Advisor community to read. It is great to hear about your stay and I am pleased that Charlotte made such a positive impression on you, I will be sure to share your comments with her and the rest of the team.

Bill Godbe

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burnsville
AmericInn Burnsville
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Savage
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Burnsville

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Burnsville

Been to LivINN Hotel Minneapolis South / Burnsville? Share your experiences!