“Mixed feelings ”

Mediterranean Cruise Cafe
Ranked #4 of 132 Restaurants in Burnsville
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are located at the intersection of Hwy 13 and Nicollet Avenue in Burnsville, across from the Burnsville Performing Arts Center. Free parking in our lot and the ramp across the street. We are also adjacent to Nicollet Commons Park.
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We were here for New Years dinner. They did not have any specials for the night which is ok. We ordered the Mediterranean for 2. The Greek salad I had was wonderful and my husband had tabouli and that to was fine. For our meza we had baba ganoush and kibbeh. Again great food. Then the entree came. My husband had the tenderloin kabob with Moroccan couscous good again. This is where the letdown came in. I got chicken and couscous. The chicken was in teriyaki sauce? Yes. What a way to ruin a perfect Middle eastern dinner. Teriyaki and middle eastern food do not mix. It was awful! I was so disappointed. It ruined my night. Service was great atmosphere great just disappointed with one area

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Celebrating two adult birthdays and staff were accommodating making it a fun night. The Jamel Kabob entree was very good . The restaurant features a belly dancing performance which was tasteful and professional. My granddaughter was fascinated by the "princess" dancing.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

We've been here several times and after exploring the menu have yet to come across anything we didn't like. From the kibbe to baba ganoush to gyros and shrimp there is something for everyone. Fun atmosphere, great for kids and couples a like we will be coming back soon!

Seeing the belly dancing Saturday nights adds a bit more entertainment to the night!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant has a large menu of items to choose from. Their rack of lamb is one of the best I've had, in seasoning and cooking temperature. It is so much more healthy feeling and satisfying food than many other restaurants. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Can't really blame them, but we came at 1 pm and had the lunch buffet. Many of the Entre's were gone or very little left. The gyro meat and seasoned chicken kabobs saved the day, however. Definitely not as good as last time, but we'll come again. This time was just an oversight I hope.