“Mixed feelings about this place”
Review of Thai Fusion

Thai Fusion
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family Style Dining.
Description: Family Style Dining.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

The Red Curry was delicious, but the Pad See Yew was boring, had no broccoli, and the chicken was tough. We went on a winter evening. The store front restaurant doesn't have a double door and it was quite chilly there. Every time someone entered or left filled the room with a blast of cold air. Our server was nice. We may try it again in warmer weather, but there are Thai places nearby that are better.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

The food here is soo DELICIOUS! The portions are also a very good size. I have never finished what was on my plate! AND I CAN EAT! I love their Hot Tempered Fish and Eggplant Delight over rice. This is also the only place I go to for Pad Thai now. Its nothing like the dry/hard/flavorless alternatives at Lemongrass/Amazing Thai/Sawatdee. Their papaya salad is the BEST IVE EVER HAD... and Im Lao...Ive had my share of papaya in the Metro.

The restaurant is very clean but small. Service can be a little slow, but Im willing to wait for good food. Anyone can see that the place can get very busy...regardless the staff is very friendly and attentive for the most part.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The portions are not that huge like most places like this that we have gone to. I had Pad Thai and it was ok but not like any other place I've had it. No peanut taste at all. My husband had the drunken noodles with seafood and high price to add that. overall, we thought the appetizer we had was very small for the price and too expensive with not that much food.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I really like this place, and have eaten here several times in the last few months (which is often since I live 3 hours from here).

As a vegan, I was disappointed to learn that there's fish sauce in all their curries. And today when we ordered veggie spring rolls they were not veg. We sent them back & they did remake them but they came out the 3nd time after our food with no apology - they're an appetizer, not a dessert.

But overall, both the food & service were very good im my 3 trips there.

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Thai Fusion is our favorite Thai restaurant and we have been to many over the years. It is nicely decorated and spotlessly clean too. The owner Sam is always on the premises and frequently greets guests to check in with a genuine smile on his face. The food fresh & delicious and includes other Asian selections like pho. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank gregory0402