“Great food and service!”
Review of Thai Fusion

Thai Fusion
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family Style Dining.
Description: Family Style Dining.
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I ordered take-out Saturday and liked it so much I came back for the lunch special on Monday!
Yellow Curry with Chicken, Chicken egg rolls, Kung Pao with Chicken for takeout. All excellent. Lunch special was so much Pad Thai I had to take half of it home! My dining companion said the cream cheese wonton was probably the best one she had ever had! You can choose your spice level, she chose one and I chose 3 and we were both happy.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank ppaulla

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I've eaten at over a hundred Thai restaurants in many cities, and this one is now one of my favorites. It's nice and new, with a good location, good (but not great) décor, slightly smallish, but very clean and fresh. Even the bathroom was nicer than most thai restaurants. While on a business trip, my first visit to Thai Fusion was so good that I went back the very next night. The manager (?) was very friendly and helpful, and several people checked on me during my meal. Even the chef came out to check on each table with a great big smile, a very nice touch. I had a crispy breaded chicken over fried rice, and the portion size was huge! I'm a big guy, and I can eat a ton of thai food, but this portion size was extra generous, and delicious. The next night was chicken pad see eu. It may not have been quite as good as the previous night's dish, but it was still great. Clean, fresh, friendly, and delicious!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank David H
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I went during lunch when it was very quiet. The food was all freshly made. No frozen egg rolls tossed in the fryer. The Panang Curry was very good. The vegetable to meat ratio was great. The Basil Special had just the right amount of flavor so that it didn't overpower your taste buds. I really liked the orange chicken. They used real oranges as well as orange zest and even pan seared the oranges in the meal. Vegetables were done separately so that they weren't soggy. Overall they did a great job. I would definitely go back again. Waitress and staff are from Thailand and will let you know what the spice levels are. Which is always good to know before ordering.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This is our new go-to lunch spot. The food is consistently delicious and the prices are very reasonable - cheap, even! Best pad thai in town!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Nice place. I will go back. Very accommodating with special diets. Proud of their food. Good variety of choices. Clean. Conveniently-located. One of the staff members was a bit crabby when rushed but, the guy who waited on us and the cook were very kind and pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2016