“Mostly all good”

Thai Fusion
Ranked #12 of 64 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Price range: USD 3 - USD 16
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family Style Dining.
Description: Family Style Dining.
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Nice place. I will go back. Very accommodating with special diets. Proud of their food. Good variety of choices. Clean. Conveniently-located. One of the staff members was a bit crabby when rushed but, the guy who waited on us and the cook were very kind and pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This was our first visit. The restaurant is very small, clean and contemporary. The staff was friendly and efficient. We had lunch specials; Mongolian Beef with vegetables and rice and orange chicken with chow mein and rice. The orange chicken had a fresh, zesty sauce and was delicious. The Mongolian Beef was good but lacked a bit of flavor. We don't like a lot of heat in our Thai food so maybe with more heat it would give it some zip.

The menu is extensive, interesting and affordable. We will definitely go back again.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank Curly
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love this place. Good prices for delicious Thai. They have specials now and wife gets the basil chicken and it comes with Pad Thai and I get the Panang Curry with Pad Thai, each meal is only $9. The spring rolls are good and the wontons are awesome. Not usually busy but don't let it scare you. Give them your business!

Date of visit: March 2016
2  Thank collinw579
Reviewed 4 September 2015

I was a little wary of this restaurant. It is on the corner of an iffy strip mall and there was no one in it. Twice we have gone to the Vietnamese restaurant near it, but had never been to this restaurant. My husband tried to convince me it was some of the best Thai he had ever eaten (he had been there before). Finally, we went to try this restaurant. We were the only customers in there at first. (I assume they do a lot o take out business) On Friday, they have a deal where you can get two entrees and an appetizer for $20. We opted for chicken satay as the appetizer. My husband got panang curry and I got my old stand by pad thai. I try pad thai at all Thai restaurants. The chicken satay was just okay. I would order a different appetizer next time. The pad thai was excellent and so was my husband's curry. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2015
3  Thank NatureBoo
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Went here with a friend for lunch. Since my friend had been here before, they recognized him and when his meal -- a fish entree -- was delivered to our table, the waitress told him that the cook had given him the largest fish he had. And it was quite big - head, tail and all!

I had a chicken, cashew and vegetable entree. Simply delicious!

After we finished our meal and were getting ready to pay for it, the cook came out and greeted us.

It was a refreshing experience -- great food, great service and a touch of humanity.

Date of visit: June 2014