“Stripmall gem with good prices”
Review of Vietnam House

Vietnam House
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

You don't go here for the ambience or cleanliness of the bathroom. Excellent pho, cheap tasty sandwiches and $6.50 lunch specials keep this place busy.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

The pho is very tasty and you can choose from three sizes. The fried rice and spring rolls are also very good. The food is inexpensive and the service is very good. I love the Vietnamese coffee.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Best Pho in town. Would recommend to everyone. Sandwiches are the best! Great food and great staff! Would go back again!

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Love the Pho and Bun Bo Hue. In my opinion, the best in the Mpls - St Paul area. My job used to take me all over the twin cities (now retired) and I was able to eat wherever I chose. Vietnamese soups are my lunchtime favorite and we are fortunate to have an abundance of choices covering the entire Metro area. I've made all the stops along University Ave in St Paul. I'm from Brooklyn Park so we have ample choices close to home. This is my favorite soup, hands down. We have been regulars since they opened and they have changed owners since that time but the recipes have remained consistent. They have tweaked the Pho a bit from the original, and my wife prefers the newer version... I still vote this as the best in the Twin Cities! Every item we have tried has been delicious! I give them four stars as the ambiance is fairly mundane, nothing to brag about, not a destination unless a bowl of reasonably priced goodness is at the top of your agenda!

2  Thank Mike_in_MN_55443
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

They customer services is wonderful!!! I always want chicken stir-fried with onions and pepper, with less sauce. I don't like my food with lots of sauce so they always know exactly what to do. This Restraunt is a little small but the food is wonderful. Try their appetizers and their stir-fried is the best!!!!!

1  Thank Divilat