“Excellent food, great service, reasonable prices”
Review of Vietnam House

Vietnam House
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Brooklyn Park
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 May 2015

Love the Pho and Bun Bo Hue. In my opinion, the best in the Mpls - St Paul area. My job used to take me all over the twin cities (now retired) and I was able to eat wherever I chose. Vietnamese soups are my lunchtime favorite and we are fortunate to have an abundance of choices covering the entire Metro area. I've made all the stops along University Ave in St Paul. I'm from Brooklyn Park so we have ample choices close to home. This is my favorite soup, hands down. We have been regulars since they opened and they have changed owners since that time but the recipes have remained consistent. They have tweaked the Pho a bit from the original, and my wife prefers the newer version... I still vote this as the best in the Twin Cities! Every item we have tried has been delicious! I give them four stars as the ambiance is fairly mundane, nothing to brag about, not a destination unless a bowl of reasonably priced goodness is at the top of your agenda!

2  Thank Mike_in_MN_55443

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

They customer services is wonderful!!! I always want chicken stir-fried with onions and pepper, with less sauce. I don't like my food with lots of sauce so they always know exactly what to do. This Restraunt is a little small but the food is wonderful. Try their appetizers and their stir-fried is the best!!!!!

1  Thank Divilat
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We originally stopped here for Pho. But we kept going back, because the customer service was so great! Food Is awesome too. I've tried the spicy chicken wing, Their Bún bò Huế is to die for. Bun Mi Sandwiches are great too at great price. We love going here!

1  Thank ker v