AmericInn by Wyndham Pequot Lakes(Pequot Lakes)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 151
USD 85
Whitefish Lodge and Suites(Crosslake)(Great Value!)
USD 228
Hotels.com
Grand View Lodge(Nisswa)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 156
USD 115
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 135/night.

All reviewstime sharedockside restaurantgolf trippelican lakefull kitchenwhite birchliving roomgas fireplacehockey tournamentgirls weekendrelaxing vacationannual tripeagles nestin great shapehot tubpaul bunyangreat golf
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The eagles nest is a great place for a large family and a great place to get away and relax with the family. The unit we were in was comfortable and provided a full kitchen with all necessary utensils to make meals. The room did have a couple of issues but the resort staff was very helpful to take care of the issues.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My family enjoyed the pool and other amenities at the High Village building of Breezy Point. The three pools just outside our room were enough, even for our grandchildren, and we know we could have gone to the pool with the slide in another building. The rooms were large and we had plenty of room to enjoy meals even in the kitchenette. The beds, especially the couch hide-a-bed, were not very comfortable. The decor and appliances were dated, but fine. We had a room facing the pool and it was noisy all day and evening, and even late at night sometimes. In all, we had a very nice time.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

If you get a chance to go to Breezy Point on a Girlfriends Weekend package - do it!
The deal is outstanding. On top of two happy hours, two breakfasts and a dinner ( anything on the menu) + your lodging.
Daughter and DILs all had a great time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mimiinthecity0407
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We have been coming to Breezy point for the last 13 years. We have slowly watched a few of the changes on the property. This year we were hoping that the pool area had changed with it being closed last year. The biggest changes was the tree fence around the pool area and the addition of the 4 inch concrete. The addition of the concrete was nice as it was less slippery around the pool. The complaint that I have is the hot tub. Because of the 4 inch addition of concert, the first step into the hot tub is over 13 inches. I slipped and fell and landed on the butt and ended up with a bruise. As the weekend went on, there were several people who I saw slip into the tub. This needs to change before someone slips and falls and cracks their head.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My first stay here with the family. I was hoping for a nice getaway but ended up with a rowdy crowd that left me feeling like I was at some Highschool Spring Break. Kids running down the hallway constantly and the wet carpets from pool water dripping off the kids.

Went down to the pool to find 60+ adults drinking up a storm with coolers fill of beers and the kids doing everything they shouldn't be doing in a pool area. I couldn't even tuck my head down for a second to look at my phone without getting hit with a football thrown by kids across the pool. I was there for only 10 mins and wanted to leave already.

The rooms were ok, not the greatest. Can't complain considering the last place we were at had PVC pipe furniture. Much smaller room than I had anticipated.

There's no way I'd pay full price for this room if it weren't for the promo deal we got. Overall, the staff were friendly and curtious.

I will not be returning to this resort, there are much better ones out there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family