1,256 results
All reviews chop house the executive lounge covered parking france ave great hotel front desk staff american blvd business travel parking ramp twin cities shuttle service would stay here again easy access up to date msp airport free shuttle park and fly
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Recently stayed overnight before an early morning flight. Parking was easy and some covered. People at the desk were very friendly and helpful. The bedding, especially the comforter was fabulous - wised my flight was later so I could sleep in. They had a shuttle to the airport - book it early. It was a great stay.

Management response:Responded 15 April 2016

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at our property. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially our bedding. We always want you to have a great night sleep while staying with us. It is great that our shuttle was able to the airport. I hope you had safe travels and we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

I love the bedding. The best whirlpool ever. Excellent service. The casual dinning has very good food. The lobby is inviting. My grand daughter and I played tic tac toe on a game board that was part of the decor. A convenient location for shopping and the airport. I will definitely return.

Dear Guest,
It is great that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beds and whirlpool so much. We want you to be comfortable while with us and will do what we can make your experience great. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We loved our visit to this hotel. The location was great, service was perfect and Stacie at the restaurant was awesome, she provided great service and expert tips!! Thanks for an experience that exceeded our expectations!

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great comment! I am so happy to hear that Stacy was able to accommodate you during your dining experience at our Chophouse. We strive to give our guests an unforgettable experience. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area so we can exceed your expectations once more.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

My wife and I were travelling to Arizona to vacation with family. We wanted to stay close to the airport the night before flying out that allowed us to leave our vehicle on site while we were away that also offered a shuttle service to and from the airport. We chose the Hilton and are glad we did. The price was very affordable and the accommodations were outstanding. Front desk staff were very helpful. Shuttle service fantastic. We needed to be at airport before their shuttle service started so Hilton arranged and paid for a taxi to get us to airport. When we landed back at MSP, our shuttle driver called us to let us know he'd be there in 15 minutes. Our plane wasn't even back at the terminal yet! Impressed with our experience and definitely will stay at Hilton again for traveling but also for weekend stays. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I hope you had a wonderful time during your vacation. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to accommodate you and do what we can to make sure that you have a great stay while with us. Our shuttle service is a great amenity that we provide and it is great that you were able to utilize it. It was great to have you and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We needed to find one night in the Minneapolis area to stay and wanted to use our Hilton Honors points. This hotel came up and only cost us 20,000 points. I wasn't expecting much because of the inexpensive cost. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice the hotel and staff were. I definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikkel,
I am very glad you chose to stay with us during your night in the Minneapolis area. We really focus on giving our guests the best available rate while giving them a great Hilton experience with us. I am happy your enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.