All reviews culver's restaurant waffles hard boiled eggs biscuits and gravy shuttle service stayed one night continental breakfast twin cities bed was comfortable easy access desk clerk convenient location the breakfast area airport mall walmart moa
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We knew we were going to miss a connecting flight at MSP so we booked a hotel through Priceline. The main objective was an airport shuttle. We were shuttled to our hotel in less than 45 minutes. We had bags to transport and the driver let us lug them without assistance. The hotel is close to a Culvers. The hotel didn't have an elevator so we lugged our bags to the furthest room from the lobby. The price was great but I would probably get something with an elevator next time. The morning driver was very helpful with our bags to the airport.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
lq4029gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Minneapolis Airport / Bloomington (MSP). Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

This hotel is a great place to stay when you want to leave your vehicle for an extended time and catch the shuttle to and from the airport. Shuttles run every 30 minutes 24/7. The continental breakfast are very good with a lot of seating.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq4029gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Minneapolis Airport / Bloomington (MSP) La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This property is very close to MSP with a great shuttle service. Clean but dated. Terrific staff who know what they are doing. Restaurant literally in the parking lot so no need to fight traffic to dine. Located on a busy intersection but still quiet for sleeping. La Quinta rewards program is one of the best for free or reduced stays.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I would very much appreciate this hotel being remodeled. It is in the worst shape of any hotel I have ever stayed at, however, your brand and employees keep me coming back. The windows on the lower lever do not lock and I am afraid to stay in those rooms. Your employees take excellent care of me!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I would recommend this hotel for a quick overnight stay. No longer than one night. There's no pool or spa, the work out room had three pieces of equipment and the breakfast was adequate. Yes, it was a continental so there was more than you'd get at other hotels. Hotel staff was friendly but when I asked housekeeping questions they didn't speak English, only Spanish. Thank goodness I know Spanish!! They did let me bring my dog at no extra charge. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were acceptable. No issues with cleanliness or lack of towels or toiletries.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family