1,119 results
All reviews waffles the breakfast area olive garden hard boiled eggs free breakfast hot tub shower head fridge and microwave business center nice stay front desk staff pool area nice breakfast shuttle service we've stayed free shuttle park and fly
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I have received excellent service and enjoyed wonderful accommodations at La Quinta hotels in 3 other cities. La Quinta - Bloomington West continued this pattern of excellence. Its convenient location near both the airport and the Mall of America were a definite plus.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. We are very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This is a beautiful, newly renovated property. Our room was very modern. Many choices for breakfast including cereal, waffles, breads, bagels, eggs, sausage, etc. The free shuttle to and from the Mall of America and Airport were very convenient. The staff was very friendly and even held our luggage on our last day until we were ready to fly out.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear Cristimae,

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Adequate room, free parking, reasonable breakfast, great view from the 17th floor. Hotel is close to major freeways and has easy access to MSP. Found several good restaurants and grocery stores within 2-4 miles. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This was my second stay at this hotel in about three weeks. The first time was for a seminar that was being held at this location. That was my first experience at a La Quinta. My husband and I were going to the Minneapolis area for a leisure trip, so I decided to go back to the same place. It's really very nice. I am kind of freaked out by hotels that don't feel really clean. This place is clean. I felt relaxed and really enjoyed the cleanliness. Things feel new and modern. The breakfast area is really spacious, which is nice, too. The breakfast is good, and they really keep on top of it, keeping the food filled up, and cleaning up steadily. The breakfast staff does a great job. The people at the desk are very friendly, and make you feel welcome. I would stay here for both business and leisure, and would recommend it to others. (The bed and pillows are super comfy, too!)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Dear Annette,

It’s great to know that your stay with us at La Quinta Inn & Suites was as enjoyable as we hoped it would be. We will be sure to share your fantastic comments with our staff. We’re looking forward to having you again as our guests!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have always stayed at this chain since they are pet-friendly. The quality of the services I pay always are up to my expectations. Rooms are always clean and staff is very friendly and attentive. I will only recommend this chain for the overall quality and their prices are excellent as well. Looking forward to my next stay. Thanks for being our second house when we are visiting the cities for leisure and business.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank JesusMLopez
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on our property. We appreciate your positive remarks regarding your stay. We work very hard to deliver a superior level of service and are glad your stay was comfortable. We look forward to seeing you and your furry friends again real soon!

Respectfully,