“Excellent value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W
Ranked #14 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
OKC OK
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The room itself was really lovely, but the hotel staff at check-in and check-out keeps me from rating it higher. It was painful, what we went through. Breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about. After reading some of the other reviews, I guess I'm just happy that we did receive the non smoking rooms we requested!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
Jamestown, North Dakota
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family stayed here in July for a quick get a way weekend.
The hotel was very clean with friendly help. We chose this hotel for it was almost the only hotel in the city who had rates that were in line with what you would expect and a good value. All the other hotels we researched had huge rates .....not good to be overcharging for the same type of hotel and services
We enjoyed the free breakfast they offered and my kids liked their pool. We also were happy they had van rides to the mega mall.
We will be recommending this hotel to our friends
Thank you La Quinta! The Mcnellis family

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank John M
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Overall nice, but their inflexible once an hour shuttle to the airport is inadequate. The staff is nice, except for one condescending person at the front desk who has ensured that I will not stay here again. That's all it can take to ruin repeat business.

Room Tip: They run out of non smoking rooms early in the day.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Eddie G
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

I am an airline pilot. I booked a room for three nights at this La Quinta and was given a smoking room when I arrived. I was not informed that smoking was the only thing available, nor was anything EVER stated during the reservation process that I would be in a smoking room.

I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in the level of service and the "bait and switch" that La Quinta played on me, especially when they stated try would have to charge my card since it was past 6 pm if I decided I didn't want the room.

• Stayed July 2012