USD 163
USD 133
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 93
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastmanagers receptionbreakfast was amazingpretzelsextra towelsspring breakrooms are spaciousliving roomexcellent staygreat place to staybusiness tripwould stay here againfresh fruitfree shuttleshuttle service
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We arrived late on March 29th, to a very clean and decently sized room. We were happy to have door to close to our room while our kids slept in the living room pull out couch. The way the hotel is laid out caused for all the noise in the open lobby to be heard the living room area where my kids were sleeping. One of the reason we picked this hotel was because of the custom fresh cooked ordered breakfast, but we were much disappointed that it was only omelettes, as we are vegan and were hoping we could get some fresh made potatoes with some fresh veggies mixed in, but this was not an option so we took the potatoes from the buffet area and mixed salsa in, they did not have any plant based milk or yogurt option which is disappointing with the amount of people with dairy or lactose allergies. The pool area was super crazy, tons of children running around with no supervision. Some of the staff were super helpful and some treated us like they had better things to be doing. We appreciated the fact that we were able to check out at 2pm on the day we were finishing our stay. We love Embassy Suites but they really need to be thinking of all the types of people who might be staying with them and their dietary restrictions or needs.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the higher up floors and away from the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jim S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Casandra - Thank you for your detailed review about your stay with us. While we greatly appreciate the positive notes, we're equally sorry for the issues that made you score us lower than average. I hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies for any disruptions you encountered. Additionally I will share your feedback regarding our breakfast selections with our restaurant manager. Although she is meticulous about meeting Embassy standards, there certainly could be a need to offer items above that standard. I personally discuss this with her as well. If there's anything I can do to regain your confidence in us please don't hesitate to call me directly. Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights and cannot believe the value and perks! The breakfast choices are the best anywhere. Omelet to your specifications; bakery & bread station; hot food station which has two breakfast meats; eggs; pancakes, French toast; & two types breakfast potatoes. Unlimited juices, coffee & yogurt/fruit bar & the standard cereal & oatmeal areas. The evening cocktail & snacks were also boundless in their offerings!! Location is easily accessible & close/easy drive on alternate routes to so many things!! Definitely will be back!! Now our family hotel when in the cities!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Greetings and thank you very much for your outstanding review about our Embassy Suites Bloomington. Our world is becoming more challenging with respect to pleasing everyone, which makes compliments like yours all the more valuable to us. We have a team of hoteliers that truly want you to be satisfied and our best reward is your confirmation of that. We love to be your "family" hotel and I encourage you to contact me directly when you're ready to plan your next visit. I would be happy to assist!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed here for a night to get the kids away for spring break. This hotel looks to be remodeled from the last time I was here. Rooms were standard Embassy rooms. I love the size of them. The beds were nice and the sheets were pristine. The chair in the front room was covered in stains and there were stains on the carpet. The managers reception is always nice. Upon checking my bank account I was charged 30 dollars more than what I was quoted. I was told that this was for "incidentals". I asked what incidentals and the desk guy said in case our room was trashed. Like 30 dollars would cover that. He did say that it would come off my account in a few days so we will see. Overall I would stay here again. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We picked this hotel because of the suite design, nice to have a quiet place after the kids go to sleep. It is an atrium designed hotel so noise does travel up from the main floor. Seemed kids were using the hallway as a track and constantly running the loop. The pool was super crowded, somewhat expected for spring break. The breakfast buffet was average, not much to pick from if you’re vegan. I wouldn’t race back for the evening reception...chips, salsa, hummus, pita chips, and vegetables...sometimes. It seemed the evening buffet was not well refilled. Complimentary drinks. Our room was average and housekeeping varied by the day as far as what was refilled. About 4 miles away from MOA, Pretty centrally located. We would stay again but not rush to breakfast or evening reception.

Room Tip: Higher floor away on the front side of hotel
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I stayed for a month and a few days on business, the staff are very friendly and will cater to your needs. Complimentary breakfast and food at the bar were always great, they have happy hour every single day too!

Overall I had a really wonderful time staying there.
Will definitely return for future business trips, looking forward to staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hello Andre - Thanks a million for taking the time to share your feedback about your lengthy stay with us. I very much appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our staff and also knowing you look forward to staying with us again. If I can assist you next time around, feel free to call me directly. Our happy hour awaits you!