“A feel of Mpls. in the Mall of America”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visiting from So. FLorida we entered a restaurant of sophisticated ambience on the Mall's 1st floor allowing us to feel a taste of Minneapolis.Great bar, great food; we had the walleye of course. We enjoyed it so much and were the last to leave on a Sunday evening. Staff was very cordial and didn't rush us out. Definitely will come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We met up with visiting relatives from out of state. There were eight of us so we did make reservations for an 11:30 lunch on a Saturday. We had a great location in the main restaurant - not in some out of the way cubby. This a large venue. For those in line waiting it seemed to move pretty well. I enjoyed my 1/2 pound burger. There were several to choose from with interesting added ingredients and toppings (definately subject to personal taste). I did get the salt and vinegar French fries. I was hoping for stronger bolder flavor. I left most of them on my plate. The rolls with cheese butter, brought right away, were a bonus. The fried cheese curd appetizers were worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you’re getting frasled and tired of the noise while shopping in the mall, this is the perfect to drop into a comfortable and relatively quiet place to enjoy a nice meal. It was good enough that we eat there both days that we visited the mall and all meals were excellent.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My wife,Granddaughter and I ate dinner at theTwin CityGrill. The Granddaughter had a French dip sandwich and cream corn. My wife and I each had a 1/2 pound fresh hamburger with fries and coleslaw. The food was outstanding.Our waiter was Mark and he was really a good waiter. After dinner my wife and I split a key lime pie with coffee it was very very good. I recommend this restaurant for a good meal.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

There was a waiting line and what appeared to be s nice ambiance. So waited for a table and was sincerely disappointed by the food. Ordered a bottle of overpriced wine which was very good and then got overpriced food that was not so good. Service was good and friendly. Just with so many other options in the Mall this is one I would not go back to.!

Been to Twin City Grill? Share your experiences!