“AWESOME FOOD and GREAT SERVICE!!!”
Review of Twin City Grill

Twin City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Twin City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 242 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Located on the first floor of the Mall of America, Twin City Grill is an American grill offering a comfortable environment with homemade comfort foods, ideal for your shopping break. Take a seat at our bar during happy hour and sip on a local craft beer, or choose from one of our 20 wines by the glass or a hand-shaken classic cocktail. Enjoy our relaxing dining room as a retreat from the hustle bustle of the mall, and enjoy classic comfort foods done right.From Northern Lakes Walleye Fish Fry, to grill classics such as our Prime Meatloaf with old-fashioned gravy and a Roast Turkey Plate with scratch made stuffing, we offer a variety of dishes that are sure to leave you satisfied. Or, select from one of our crispy grilled flatbreads, fresh salads or sandwiches served with salt n’ vinegar fries. Whether it’s a casual meal, special night out, or business meeting, stop in for lunch or dinner at Twin City Grill, located in the North Garden of the mall. Reservations accepted.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the area while our daughter was at a campus preview for an area college. We picked it strictly on a whim. Our server was Angeline and she had such a great personality!!! They initially bring you potato rolls with cheddar cheese butter. Pretty good. We had cheese curds with ranch sauce as an appetizer. For our meal, I had the fried chicken salad, my husband had the walleye fish and salt and vinegar French fries and our daughter had the meatloaf sliders. My salad was finely chopped. No big chunks of lettuce or veggies. Perfect!!! First time to eat cheese curds and they were delicious!!! Like popcorn fried mozzarella. Yummy. Our lunch was yummy too. It is a bit pricey as our lunch with tip was $72 dollars and we all had water to drink. However, it’s all fresh each day and local and most things are made from scratch. It was a nice treat. We enjoyed our server and our food was delicious!!!!!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I ate lunch here for the first time and we definitely plan on coming back. I had the blackened ahi tuna sandwich with a cup of wild rice soup. Both were excellent and very reasonably priced; especially in comparison to other restaurants in the Mall of America. The service was also outstanding.

We'll definitely look for the Twin City Grill next time we're at the MOA.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food. Started off with some house bread and then had a steak and mashed potatoes. The prime rib was also fantastic.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch. The walleye is bite size and come with a small portion of coleslaw, lemon slice, tarter sauce and salt and vinegar fries. I changed the fries for sreamed broccoli. I could have also had mashed potatoes instead of fries. Super quick service. They start by bringing homemade rolls which are yummy on their own.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

It was not a quiet setting but it was enjoyable. The cheese curds were amazing and the table thought the calamari was good as well.
I had the grilled chopped sirloin. It was cooked as I ordered as had a very flavorful texture. My coworker had the cheeseburger it looked great and he had the house fries which had vinegar and salt. They were spectacular
Even though it was in the mall this was a nice restaurant and good for dates, business or social gatherings. Highly recommended.