“Dinner”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 257 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: USD 18 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My wife , Granddaughter and I ate dinner at Ciao Bella . My wife had homemade ravioli and a salad. My granddaughter had a six ounce fillet and a salad.I had pan seared fresh walleye. My wife said the ravioli was the best she had ever eaten. Our granddaughter stated her fillet was the best she had ever had. My walleye was the best I ever eaten. Th salads were very very good. Our waiter Russ was outstanding he took the time to explain the menu and answer any other questions we had. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants a good meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent a very enjoyable evening with long time friends. Always wonderful service with great food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

So I went to Ciao Bella for the first time about a year ago, I went again in June. First of all you get seated by a hostess. The they will give you bread and butter to eat as free appetizer which you can't find in all restaurants. They will ask for your drinks and you can take out or add in anything you want with the drinks no problem. The food comes in nice size. Not too big not to small. the restaurant had a luxury vibe in it which is always good to feel. The prices are excellent for the amount of service you get. You will definitely feel like a royal and you will definitely see me in there again.

1  Thank VIastrebova
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

At first the place seemed a little too vibrant and noisy to make a great date night experience but as soon as we were seated we settled right in. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and attentive. The food was dynamite. It’s no surprise the place was packed. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

It's loud in here, but the food is phenomenal. Everything I've had was presented beautifully and the food tastes amazing. I've had more fancy meals several times and last time I ordered risotto. I wasn't expecting anything exciting but I was blown away by how amazing this "simple" dish was. Full of flavor, perfectly cooked and beautiful. Their desserts are also fantastic. You must try the salted caramel custard!

Been to Ciao Bella? Share your experiences!