“Try the seasonal summer linguine!”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Bella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Bloomington
Price range: USD 18 - USD 40
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Our friends treated us to a delightful dinner @ Ciao Bella. My choice was the summer linguine was a colorful presentation of fresh tender, young asparagus and sweet peas, tasty bits of pancetta, combined with an ideal cream sauce, not too rich nor light/bland. Having chosen the full order, I enjoyed leftovers for a light lunch the next day. Btw, during busy meal times, the atmosphere might be a bit noisy, not conducive for important conversations/discussions.

1  Thank asis76

Reviewed 10 June 2015

Surf & turf......ribeye was rated as just ok....but Copper River Salmon was excellent. Served on a bed of spinach with a white wine and butter reduction. Excellent stuff. Would come here again.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

We came in a little late and had a few dietary restrictions but our server was quick, accurate and informative. The appetizers we got were the calamari, the brussel sprouts and the tomato, avocado bruschetta. All of this was fantastic, I loved the hint of honey on the brussel sprouts and the calamari was quite possibly the best I have had anywhere! The dishes our table or 7 had were the lasagna, summer linguini, the sausage and peppers pasta (without sausage), chicken parmesan and the fettucini with natural chicken, my son had the pepperoni, goat cheese and jalapeno pizza. We thought the jalapeno's would be pickled but a heads up, they are not. He couldn't eat it, it was far too hot, even picking around it. We all tried the crust though and would order a pizza again because it was amazing. Overall everything was delicious. There were no leftovers which for our bunch is odd, we always end up taking something home. The price, I thought was very reasonable for the quality of food you receive. We all left happy and would come back next time we are in the Twin Cities! Don't miss this place.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Ciao Bella is out go to meals after work. The food is well prepared and the service quick and friendly. Check out the halibut when it's available! Scott, the manager, is a great guy and knows what it takes to run a great restaurant. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

This is a beautiful restaurant with an amazing outdoor seating area. We ate dinner at 9pm on the heated patio, it was perfect.

The food was absolutely delicious.
I ordered the red pepper linguini with scallops (comes with goat cheese) - this was perfect. I would order the exact same thing next time.

They do not have a cocktail menu, but did a great job making me a pomegranate mojito.

This is the perfect spot for a business lunch or dinner.