4,136 results
All reviews fire lake business lounge business class beautiful hotel direct access rain shower girls weekend counter space parking ramp room key hotel restaurant shower head checking in twin cities light rail the room was nice fitness center
Reviewed 26 March 2017

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
RadissonBluMOA, General Manager at Radisson Blu Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at the Radisson Blu many times. It is close to the airport, across the street from MOA, and close to other attractions. This was the first time that I ventured out to find the pool and hot tub, and there is no hot tub!? The pool looked nice, and it was full of families, but it just wasn't what I wanted. After a long day I was hoping to kick back and relax. That is the only downside that I can find. Beds are comfy and the shower is great, food is spectacular too, just no hot tub.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courtnay L

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Courtnay! We are delighted to hear your feedback regarding the connection to the mall, and we also appreciate you letting us know about your concerns with our pool area. We are very sorry that we do not have a hot tub, but we will use your feedback to consider making changes in the future. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I stayed at his hotel for almost a week, when attending a company conference in January 2017. The room was delightful to the fullest extend and I felt very much at home! I think we had about 100 people of our company attending this in house conference and I didn't hear anybody complain. Certainly not myself. I had a fantastic stay. Of course, located in the huge mall of america, it was great to walk into the mall whenever you had an hour left, between all the meetings. Also, from what I could tell, the whole conference was organized extremely well! Certainly, all the food, dining and entertainment after work-hours was fantastic. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

It was great to have you stay with us! We cannot thank you enough for all of your terrific feedback including your comments about our location, our food, and even the organization of your event! We hope you were able to take plenty of time to explore the mall as well. See you next time!

Reviewed 25 March 2017